Thread: remand hearing
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: this state is different

Little Love, my home is not even in my name. The trust for my taxes was. This was a legal document ignored by my government. I was only allowed to have 2,000 to my name before i was allowed SSDI. That didn't cover even one years taxes. I am not the only person in this country whos parents tried to help their offspring who were denied medical coverage due to pre- existing conditions. That was the only way to help me, since insuance was not possible. First to be deniend any insurance, then to loose the money to pay to keep you in your home that you worked for is not fair. My parents would have given all funds to my son outright had they been told the truth about medicare and medicaid/ SSDI. The lawyer who wrote the document didn't have enough education himself to know the laws involved with these agiencies. What chance do you think my 86 year mother had with trying to understand the laws down here? Hind sight is a great teacher. All this was, were loving parents that tired to protect their sick daughter from the state taking away everything she had, and that we all saved for. Bitter is a bit of an understatement. I worked 35 years, some reward. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote