View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 07:50 PM
buckwheat

buckwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by carose View Post
Roz--I have several questions about your visit to Mexico. What kind of treatment did you receive? Do they know what causes RSD? Are you taking anything different, did they take you off the meds you were taking? What about the cost as compared to here. Inquiring minds want to know everything!!! Hope whatever you are doing is working!! When you get rested up let us know. Thanks, Carose
Hi,

I have the TOS/RSD DX but a little while back I started having some rough eye problems. I had to be on alot of antibiotics, my immune system is on the ground.

It's mostly a Cancer clinic their, they also treat alot of other medical conditions. I also test positive for R/A but I went to 3 R. MD's who say I don't have it. They are in agreement with that as well they treat R/A. Some of the treatments I have had are the following week are DMSO IV, Chelation therapy and IV Vitamins. I have been having circulation problems too. I just started taking a tablet called Cal Rutina.

I am a hairdresser but I really believe their could be a few different roots to RSD. In my case I feel something has gotten into my wiring, this is just my opinion for my RSD. Are nerves in our body are supposed to be protected like a electric cord.

Hugs, Roz

Last edited by buckwheat; 04-29-2007 at 08:40 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote