View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 09:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Lit Love those are wonderful points to bring up. Some I had considered and others I had not. My husband and I have and continue to talk in depth about the "what ifs", and he reads what people are kind enough to share about their experiences. I know taking care of child, especially while dealing with RSD isn't an easy task. We have a 6mo old god daughter that I babysit on a daily basis and it's been an experience, but I feel that I have such a strong support system backing not only me but my husband as well that one of our own we can manage. We absolutely plan on talking in depth with my doctors to ensure I'm not ingesting anything that could be harmful to a baby and before we go ahead with anything we want to make sure we have a good plan in place for managing pain and flare ups during a pregnancy. I know suffering from this awful disease isn't going to make this life journey any easier, but I want to be a mom so badly! Thank you so much for the advice and great things to make sure we have taken into consideration!
CWilhite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote