View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry to offend you, and supposedly others, but how did I / where did I manage to do that? Because I questioned the use of a drug in a specific case?

Anyway, whatever the case may be, do you have any suggestions for neurologists you would trust that we may be able to talk to? Right now all we have is a physician's assistant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
glad this board was available to allow you to vent about doctors trying to help your mother.
that i can understand, i went thru many frustrating discussion with my father's doctor about his declining health. but i would have never taken my frustration out on strangers on a message board who were basically trying to help, i find that incredibly selfish. it's as if you think were are responsible because we take parkinson's meds. think about it. you have zero empathy for people that endure considerable suffering day in and day out and are happy there are medicines out there that can help. for you to bring up pdrecovery as your source of information in forming your opionions adds insults to injury.

the issue isn't sinmet, it's what is your mother's problem what you can do to resolve it and you were advised to get another opinion. to come onto this board and question it's benefit in parkinson's is like questioning diabetics using insulin.
egghead5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote