View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Jesse, you are confused about what you can put up here according to our guidelines.

You can link after you pass probation when very new --which you have done. It is the copying of copyrighted material here at length that we discourage. What you did before if I recall correctly was copy/paste an entire page from that location, which is in violation of THEIR copyright.

You can post a sentence or two from most sites, then put the link. You can mention a location or hospital name for treatment, but you cannot "spam" commercial places for personal benefit.

I tend to not even give the minimum quote from WebMD and Medscape...they have very strict copyrights. You can view copyrights at the bottom of the site you are reading, to clarify their position.
Always give a link. The only exception to a link is from PubMed, where everything there is free domain because it is a government site.

To get PN from B6 you have to consume at LEAST 100mg a day and perhaps more than that according to some doctors. (I've seen 200mg a day quoted), and this for a LONG LONG TIME. The actual number of papers on B6 toxicity occurred when 500mg a day or more was commonly given to women for PMS symptoms. There were special products made for this, in fact, before some started getting toxicity.
The actual numbers today are very very small. So don't worry about your food, please.
I think you are wasting time and bypassing nutritious choices because of the B6 phobia of yours. The B6 is not even active you know...it has to be activated to P5P in your liver before being used by tissues.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote