Thread: remand hearing
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Yes you are both right

I had enough credit to qualify, but barely due to the constant medical problems that happend. They were interupted. On medicare, SSD, it did state I was not allowed those funds, Well that is just the same thing as saying goodbye to a home you worked for. I do not agree with how they work that for anyone. Do they think putting me in public housing is cheaper than letting me keep the funds to pay my taxes?, I think not. I will cost the state more this way, and definately be in harms way. I blame the lawyer for not being informative, not just the Gov. Nothing was explained to my mother, and I was from the generation, that never questioned what their parents wanted for them. Had I been informed, all money would have been given to my son, not put in a place to pay for my taxes. The average person doesn't know this, and for certainly not my lawyer, or my parents lawyer. Funds were specifically set aside legally, in a document. I don't understand why it was ignored, dismissed, taken, yet I am to abide by this same document. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote