View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Paula, my Soul Sister

Linda H., I miss Paula already, too. And like digger, Paula was the first to get in touch with me concerning getting involved with advocacy.She was a go-getter for certain.

But we became more like Soul Sisters. We used to even fight like sisters, and I think it was because we were so much alike. Both of us were blondes with fair skin, both were school teachers, stubborn as mules, and both love our grandkids more than life itself!

Paula and I made a great team, with other players as well: Linda, Carolyn, Perry,Kath Laura, Bob, Pam, Lindy, Girija, Greg and AJ and others here in the forum. As you know several of us are writing a book collectively about how we all "found" each other in this forum. I wish we had finished it before Paula left us. But it will be ready for distribution soon, and Paula can continue to be with us.

My deepest sympathy to Paula's family - I think I met almost all of them ! I am unsure of where you go when you leave this life - some say this is it (gosh I hope not!), but I think Paula can see and hear us. So I say to you my dear friend, Paula, I love you - your family - and what you have started in advocacy work to beat this dreaded disease. And we shall overcome and beat this thing.

As Greg Wasson coined this phrase I love it, and I'm going to use it, because it says it all. I'LL SEE YOU AT THE DANCE
Peg
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (11-14-2012), LindaH (11-13-2012), lindylanka (11-13-2012)