View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well I ave to give this doctor props after all. I have a full thickness tear of the supraspinatus tendon and a near full thick tear of the subscapularis tendon. Arthritis has also set in. My left shoulder hurts worse at the joint than the right.....after 6 years this is the first time it has ever even been considered. I am still hurting pretty badly between the right shoulder blade and the spine and this doc seems to think this is where it is coming from.

I just got the MRI results and EMG impressions today. I didn't get the actual EMG test's as I like to see those as well as they are completely subjective. However he states there is carpel tunnel in each hand left worse than right. I have weakness and numbness in the right that follows the path of the impinged nerve that I had prior to the surgery. I never had any problems or symptoms of carpel tunnel prior to the surgery and it all correlates with C6-7. It could possibly be due to the shoulder problems as well, who knows lol. There was no mention of the leg tests and I had the left leg done so.......

Clinically I am able to do everything you are not supposed to do with the arm in that condition. Frankly the pain isn't there that I have read about, it is more towards my neck and doesn't react to arm movement but neck movement. I am sure surgery is next for this as it does mention retraction so I will keep ya'll updated!
gatorhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mg neck prob (11-13-2012)