View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default rsd/crps support group near me??

Help. im looking for an rsd/crps support group in the phila pa area. i have the most wonderful drs. who have treated and diagnosed me 12 yrs ago. I would see no other. they listen to everything and most of all allow my input into all my care. they have done wonders for me. Dr. Philip Sasso and the S.E. pain management team have saved my life.

But now i need something new. people!!! with same disease to talk and compare things with. In person. face to face. A support group who knows were ive been and where im going. ive been all over the net trying to find one near me but cant.

Please if anyone knows of meetings or groups in the Philadelphia/ buck county area please i need one.
So much happens with this disorder sometimes the only ones who truly understand is someone who has walked in my shoes.

when i was dx. it was still a new disease that had to be explained to each nurse or dr who treated me for anything. i carried the only explanation of rsd research with me each hospital adm. there was only one site on the internet that spoke of it. so it was a lonley road. but now im so excited to see thats all changed. and its time i not be alone anymore suffering. but find others for support and to give suppot back. pls. let me know if anyone knows of any in my area. with much love understanding and a burn for a cure as well as knowlege to give and learn. SUSAN
isuern1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote