View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I knew you would comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
I feel your anxiousness and concern regarding your upcoming appt.
It is good to be well-prepared for an important visit such as this.

Mark has given some excellent suggestions!
You mention that your SCS is causing you alot of pain. This is certainly a point of concern and you need answers. Have your list of Q's written down and be assertive in getting answers. I know alot of times the Dr's can tend to talk over our heads or rush us, so don't be timid about asking for clarity.
It's also good to have someone else with you for that second set of ears.

Regarding the depression/isolation you mention - this is very important, not to be ignored. Hopefully they will refer you to an excellent person whom you can talk to and get professional input.
I personally can relate to this, as I've battled it quite a bit, and I know many of us here understand as well. This is a great place to discuss these issues, as pain and depression go hand in hand. Please feel free to address this either here, or over at the depression forum, or if you'd rather be more private about it, please PM any of us. We're pretty open about it and we've done wonders for each other in lifting one another up.
We're all in this together and I'm ever so thankful to have this place to come to.

Please keep us updated on what your Dr has to say, especially about the pain from SCS....I'm concerned about this.

You've got my prayers, you can bet on that!

Rae
Ahhh Rae,
thanks so for the concern...I think most of all I just needed to hear; read and feel it from the group...alone sucks ...and like you I am ever so grateful to have this place.
I am moving to the other side of depression and I will find a local group or something now that I am done wallowing....honoring every step of the journey. I would rather discuss it here as perhaps it could help someone else in it's grips.

Yeah...the pain is not good...I have been harping it all along. It is tho much better since I stopped working 12 weeks ago... no headaches so I do not think I have had a puncture. The battery and pocket are fine. It feels so big betweem my shoulder blades....an x ray is necessary.
Appointment rescheduled to Monday...I will keep you updated.
Thank you ever so much
Johanna*
I buzz along just fine and it works when I need it.
Hannabananna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-13-2012), Mark56 (11-13-2012), Rrae (11-14-2012)