Thread: Wonder 280
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Abbie has a good idea there... not watching the news... honestly, its all such doom and gloom... and I think we know too much... but if we don't know enough... then will we be caught off-guard when something happens... and what could happen...

I wonder that I can watch "The Walking Dead" and although I've started putting my hand up so I can't see some of the explicit scenes... I can handle that better than the REAL news!

I wonder how pleased I was to read that (((ginnie)))) has the help of her son in her venture to sell her home and move!

I wonder how difficult it is to draw lines in the sand when it comes to listening to "friends" dis other "friends" (or family)... I wonder at the healthy energy it takes out of me to try and have them understand people really CAN change... but, first, you have to change yourself!

I wonder about folks we don't "see" here anymore... and hope that they are doing well.

I wonder at how much I enjoy my morning coffee! And I know exactly what you're talking about regarding that darn time change, Alffee!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-14-2012), barbo (11-13-2012), Koala77 (11-16-2012), Theta Z (11-14-2012)