View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Strange facial sensation on left side

How's it going ibdvine and ADAM? Any updates?

I'm 23(m) and I have, what seems to be the identical problem as you have ibdvine.

In my case the feeling is mainly around my left cheek, and it feels like its kinda drooping or weakening (but physically it's not!).

what you describe as strange feeling of tightness, pressure (like the cheek is pressed against a table, is spot on.) Also, slight muscle weakness is familiar, although it's very subtle (maybe imaginary).

My feeling is as if I've rested my hand on my face's cheek for a while or gently holding two fingers on specific areas, like under the eye. Sometimes it feels like someone has slapped my cheek the day before, when the strange feeling is more apparent (which is often). flickcabin(.)com/public/view/150641 if you look at this picture, most of the sensation is where the lightning bolt symbol is and maybe lower.

I'm always brushing off imagined hairs and cobweb from my face and checking the sensation every minute. It's so weird and it's driving me crazy because it's constant, (at least when I'm thinking about it, and that's too often.)

I think one year or more has passed since I got this "thing". And either is the sensation worsening physically or my mental health is.

Any ideas?
nanoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote