View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 10:51 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default waxing real political

I just gotta be me....gotta be me..what lady sang that?

I thought about answering your posts, and wasn't quite sure what to say. Both of you are who you are, sometimes allies, sometimes on opposite sides of the fence, and I can understand where both of you are coming from.

Here's where I am coming from: What we need to do, and now, is really drill down into the candidates backgrounds and what they say and where. We need to prioritize for the overall picture. Maybe not end up with everything we want- but some.

For example, let Bush fight the war on terror-what nobody seems to look ahead to, is that by not fighting it, the globe is agreeing to conduct business and war in a more efficient and economic fashion, aka terrorism. Efficiency will become about quantity, not size. It may never end. But he is standing for a nation that no longer exists.

I wonder if your odds of losing someone or being killed yourself in an act of war, will increase or decrease, with precision strikes [improved from the crude radioactive poisonings that sloppily left a trail of plutonium from Russia to London, to mention just one].

to continue original rant - and let researchers study ESCR, including therapeutic cloning. The ethics are there, life isn't fair.

it's a friendly rant...morphing from anxious thoughts into words.

Paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 04-29-2007 at 11:08 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote