View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 10:53 PM
artist

artist

Yes, I use Photobucket for posting here; you can attach directly when you post, using the "attachment manager" if it's a tiny photo, but photobucket let's you put up bigger pics. Hi Dawn, sorry to hear you'll be joining us, tough luck...and hey, I thought the dogs were Roz's!

So! Many of us were very close, how interesting. Maybe we drop little bits of info here and there and our brain squirrels it away without us realising ..go figure!

Well done Vic! Ya done good, kid. Is that fine blonde hair I see? Now where's Mike in all this - Mike, you've posted since this thread went up, so you know we're waiting....gonna be on your case till you show up...

Well, I'm 5' 5", or was when I was last measured aeons ago...I think that's bog-standard average height, and not at all dainty! - here's a pic of me all dressed up on the cocktail terrace of the Oriental Hotel in Bangkok (just to keep Mark happy about the glass of wine thingy) - terrible quality pic, but it does look like me (if I make an effort!) and hey, did ya think I'd post one of me first thing in the morning, get serious...??

and the website pic is at:
http://artasialink.com/pages/artist.htm

So, keep 'em coming! This is rivetting...
all the best!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote