View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much for your reply QUandry ... I hear ya.. I really tried to be in denial and ignore my symptoms, but my body thought otherwise.. I was told by several dr's that I was just a stressed out working Mom (I was a few months post partum).. I told them I thought that would be great if that was the case - best case scenerio I'm a head case right?? They would perform a test, it would take weeks to get back, if that was negative do more and wait.. all while I was deteriorating and couldn't work, hold a fork, take care of the kids.. finally I couldnt' breathe and I got admitted for IVIG..
The range of the tests I did was 0-20 is negative, and I was 20... I have never mounted antibodies to vaccines or illnesses I have had.. So that messes up a lot of these antibody tests for me.. I have times where I ignore this all well, but in general it affects every single second of my life since my body just won't work, so even though sometimes the dr's make me feel crazy, we do more tests when I'm not burned out on it! Thanks again - Are you planning on doing any treatments?
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote