View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Judy, I haven't seen any of the Ugly Coyote shows. There was a TLC program, or I think it was TLC, that featured that bar. It was about an everyday person that took on a challenge of doing something totally different and she chose trying to be an Ugly Coyote girl.

It looks like Amzing Race is finally going to get to the final three. For the last two weeks they have had non-elimination races. I think it will actually be an all female winning team for the first time. I don't think Eriq and Danielle can quit fighting long enough to strategize to win. I think Danielle actually changed her top tonight though. I think she has worn the same top during each show (: Even though she does look sexy in it, I'm sure it was beginning to smell. I liked the plane scrubbing challenge tonight. Did those contestants really think that drill sargeant was going to let them get by with anything but perfect?

On the home front, my MIL finally is getting better. All tubes are out now, just an IV. She will start getting up tomorrow and maybe get out of ICU. It's been one very long week. I was wanting to go see the grandkids this week but that will have to be postponed(:

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by doydie; 04-29-2007 at 11:07 PM. Reason: additional thougts
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote