View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sorry about your neck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Grateful.

Been all day long today without the neck brace. Yes, this is about three days ahead of the meet with my surgeon, but things just worked out this way today. Time to move on, eh? Doing well.

Others,...... well, they were shocked to see me without brace. Wondered at pain. I told them there was none; that is, none other than that which is managed by my SCS just buzzing along.

Life awaits. Resumption of my bike riding awaits. I want, very much want release to ride my bike again. This will be good.

Yeah,
and I am grateful as well to Veterans who have served,
honor they know is well deserved,
Mark56
Your neck brace, are you wearing it because of a flare up in your cervical spine caused from your wreck? Hope it's all going to be okay.
I never heard back from my neurosurgeon regarding the MRI he ordered on my cervical spine after my meeting with him for St. Jude SCS perm. Implant. My family Dr. said it was probably ordered to make sure that I didn't have anything going on up cause after the implant I wouldn't be able to have any more MRI's unless the implant was removed. He said if need be there are other procedures that could be used, if necessary.
Like you, I have turned it over to The Lord as I have so many times before. I was Soooo depressed the other night from worrying about medical, personal and financial problems that I couldn't sleep from not only the pain but from all of the worries. After my talk with The Great Physician, My Father in Heaven, I soon fell asleep and awoke feeling rested and unscathed from all of my woes. Thank you Lord and to you be all the glory and praise.
Gods speed Mark and may The Good Lord continue to bless and keep you. I pray for your continued success with your SCS and your law studies.
limpin'Larry here on earth but, someday, Larry will be RUNNING ON STREETS OF GOLD!!!
limpin'Larry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-14-2012), Hannabananna (11-14-2012), Mark56 (11-14-2012), Rrae (11-14-2012)