View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi to you all,

i just registered for this kind of problem. To my history i get no sexual sensations from my glans since nearly 8 years. Since 8 years i tought i was hit by en EBV-Virus infections so hard that it still does affect me, because i got still problems with motivation and concentration and so on and so is my sex-drive non-existent, before that i was a sex monster. Then 2 weeks ago i felt pretty good and realized that the cause that my penis doenst work at all might be really nerve damage. And im pretty sure it is. I thought 8 years its all in my mind but it isnt my mind is clear. Whats really crazy is and i can tell you is when you have no sexdrive at all (and no its NOT just in your mind - chop of your friend youll see) you will loose all motivation for doing anything in life, sounds pretty stupid i know but believe me all thats how our brains work, doing anything which could give you the chance to make babies will make you fun to to. But if you have no sexdrive youre not useful anymore for the nature. To myself just that you know, i really good looking guy well educated did/could have to most gorgeous babes in the world but cant because his friend down there doenst sent him any pleasureable feelings anymore up to his brain.

OK, i know i sound a bit ruff, but iam pretty down at the moment. All i wanted to say is that i will go on monday to one of the best doctors in the world (hes pretty famous) and heŽll do an high res ultrasound to check for the dorsalnerves. When he is finding something i will tell you but i dont know what in the world he could do to help me otherwise he got some Star-Trek medicine techniques i dont know.

Before i forget i did also those streching techniques not really professionell but just a few times under the shower for a few seconds but with hugh force i think about 100N or more.

All i can say is that this ist the worst what to a man can happen besides getting full handicapped in sitting in an wheelchair.

I hope on monday this doc has miracles in his pocket, otherwise iam pretty much doomed for my life.
Teslacoil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote