View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 11:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Shelley, sorry to be late...

trying to deal with my own issues...I needed some 'recharge' time?

As for your issues, I will wait with others for any feedback from your next doc visit..
As for taking synthroid and other adrenal issues? IF your docs are doing regular [once a year to every 3-4 months ..depending on what other treatments you get] CBC's CMP's and any relevant thryoid panels as needed...well you should be in decent shape in that quarter..At least I HOPE! I don't think a single person on these boards EVER awaits blood test reports with JOY? Keep such things in perspective tho...other neuro conditions' test results are hints of things worse than ours, and after having been thru the cancer route...and come out OK, well there are things equally more nasty than many neuro conditions.
IF if were me, I would take a pass on the 'Houston phone consult' and see the endo doc tomorrow -to get a better handle on where you are now...and see what else can/should be done. Like any neuro diagnosis, the endo components take time, probably more time? That is my expectation of the whole process. And, process it seems to be, as I read it appears that things like 'rich meals', too much/too little exercise, asorbtion factors all play a role in all of IT and any test results. I have read some of that particular docs' works, but, am suspicious of any definitive 'consult' with little or no documentation of med records to back it all up...That is not meant to insult any particular doc...I have taken advantage of 'Second Opinons' without remorse in actually getting diagnosis in other auto-immune areas.
You KNOW what I mean!

Till late tomorrow tho, Shelley, I'm going to bite nails on your behalf...and I don't bite MY nails often?
I DO believe we were put on Earth to do this: a few times in our lives? Replace it with this: and you will be surprised how your stress lowers? Hugs for the meantime until later... - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote