View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 12:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Tongue Warm Fuzzys

And to think, before I joined BrainTalk in 04 I was a grump!!!

But now I get all moooshie everytime I come on here. Allen, Vic, you guys I bet will agree, it's because of being around all of these absolutely breathtaking women all the time!!! Artist - What can I say. Just as I pictured you. FANTASTIC. You definitely are "Easy on the eyes"!!!!

My sister and I were talking earlier today and the subject of RSD came up - hmmmm imagine that. RSD. Well anyway, I was talking about all of you and how wonderful you all were and how close I felt to you all. She said it was so terrible and it angered her so how such a dreadful thing like RSD attacks people and doesn't DISCRIMINATE when it comes to age, race, sex, etc. Well the one thing I pointed to her that I notice that RSD does seem to discriminate against is obvious:

IT ONLY ATTACKS GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!! AND IT SUCKS!!!!!!

Keep in mind I don't wish this mess on my worst enemy, but I have yet to meet or hear of someone evil having something like this. Lets all go to bed and wish RSD and everything we can on Osama Bin Laden tonight. Or tomorrow night if you are on the other side of the planet!!!

So what if it is late and I am being goofy. What else is knew????? Sheeesh!!

Well that's about it for the moment. Can't sleep so will pop in a good flick - probably Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn. Of course one of my all time favorites. Hmmm, I don't drink so I can't toast so I'll pop some popcorn and raise my bowl to you Artist!!!!

Chin Up Everyone!!!! Mark xoxoxo