View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:32 PM

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member
Default Having a hard day, physically.

It's sunny, clear, 'cold' (for DownHere) 65 high today.
My headache resolved earlier in this week.
Yesterday, last night it was my neck that was so tender & painful. That seems to have resolved overnight. Yay.

Today it is my lumbar back that is so painful & distracting me from getting on with my task(s) for the day.

I'm cooking New Mexico Pork Roast Posole, Green Chile Stew, roasted corn, Indian frybread, and fresh pumpkin-pecan muffins for my elder friends, professors emeritus retired couple who are a great delight. I cook for them a couple times a week, and I enjoy it, yes, as do they.
Everyone who knows me lifelong knows that if Theta is cooking, she is happy & doing a-okay.

It's a great day to be cooking outdoors on the grill.
Friends in New Mexico sent to me a 10-lb box of Hatch, NM and other assorted NM chiles. I'd wanted to fire-roast them outdoors on the grill this morning.
However the loud noise assault of the lawn tractors, leaf blowers and power-trimmers/edgers today has been nearly incessant since early morning. Groan!.

Never mind the fire-roasting, although that would have been ideal.
Oh well. Close all the sliding glass doors and turn on the whitenoise fan and try to forget about it.

So I've sat in the shiatsu chair massager with the heat application on, taken an 800 mg ibuprofen & 2 aspirin, hoping for some relief enough to get this New Mexican Feast Day dinner going and delivered by 6pm.

I'm dogsitting one of my fave little guys today also.

Wish me well in my small efforts at being productive and useful today! Lol.

Thinking of you all and wishing you a hopefully very fine day.

Sincerely,
Theta
Theta Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote