View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 01:47 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hey Artist,

Why, yes; yes it is...and in a stunning reversal of ageist stereotyping it gets blonder and more youthful appearing as the years go by.

Mark, you amaze me! Where did these incredible ideas come from? A month ago you were laid up with gout on top of everything else and I was wondering if your posts were signs you were giving up; resigning yourself to a life without light.

Is it true that it really is "always darkest just before the dawn"?

I refuse to accept the possibility that what is happening with you right now is in any way similar to my decision to enter a monastery right after my discharge from the Marines: One last despeate attempt to revive something that had already died. A spiritual supernova, so to speak.

Your tone has changed dramatically, as has mine. I think the reasons are essentially the same; sinking into despair, then realizing that life is for living, no matter how bad the circumstances may seen at the moment.

I won't use this as a podium for my standard 1500 word lecture about how there really is hope for RSD people, but I can't help but believe that the day when you and others will decide that someone who has been delivering the same message for more than six years might not be delusional after all. Such dedication might come from real conviction. That, tomorrow perhaps, you will wake up with a burning desire to find out - once and for all - whether all this **** Vic has been saying is true.

When that day comes you will learn that there really is light at the end of this tunnel, my friend. There is hope.

I notice, however, that you seem to be "hitting up" on Artist. If you foster any hope of that happening, you may as well bury it with the "blues". Over my dead body, my former friend; shes mine!!! I call "dibs"...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :

Last edited by Vicc; 04-30-2007 at 01:58 AM. Reason: ADHD: I can't control my need to tinker
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote