View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I don't know if this will help or not, but...

I was reading your background...like everyone else I am soo sorry you are going through this...I would like to make these suggestions, but I am no dr...so take it as one with health problems making suggestions only...
1) find a good orthopedic I like dr. Sloan in Jefferson City Mo--he does not do surgeries but works with athletes... I'm thinking you seriously need a splint of some type for your shoulder. The purple hand arm sounds like compartment syndrome as a result of the issues with your shoulder (or maybe Raynauds)...a lot of the Naseau is probably from the pain, but you could be having low blood pressure associated with the pain (an autonomic dysregulation) the same Dysautonomia could be causing I was diagnosed with relapsing Polychondritis and it can cause problems with breathing, problems with vascular systems and problems with joints I'm on Gabapentin and dapsone and they prescribed prednisone (but I can't take it) for the pain have you tried the fentanyl patches? They helped me with pain without feeling wonky (but I started having rashes so couldn't stay on them) maybe they would work for you...I know you don't like the idea of pain meds, but it sounds like your quality of life is such that you could benefit from just giving into taking them while searching for better solutions...best wishes and your in my prayers
SleepyD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote