View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang0227 View Post
its telling me to take 2 pills, either once or twice daily
I take slowmag - largely from the suggestion by mrsD. I bought it at CVS. However, because it has quite a bit of calcium added to it, I just take 1 pill per day. Accordingly this seems to have helped me quite a bit since I've been taking it. Though I can't be sure why I felt better - it could be that it's not connected. Who knows.

As of yesterday, I started getting some flare-ups of PN pain and this sucked since I had nearly 10 days in a row of nearly no pains. However, these pains are no where near the horrible pains I had in flareups in the past. So, I don't know why I'm feeling a bit depressed about it -I should actually be grateful they are not that bad.

As my fever rose, I also felt some uncontrollable twitching of my nose and biceps and some numbness in my thighs. These were very short and temporary, but I wonder if these have something to do with me fighting off a cold, as the fever I had certainly made my brain feel very anxious.

Still, I don't know what caused this flare-up, though I am fighting off a sore throat and a fever for the last 3 days and I can't take any meds to help.

It it possible that a cold or flu can aggravate your PN pains?
Jesse M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote