View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post

The question should be, What symptoms are you hoping to get treated?
Main symptoms are brain fog, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, lightheadedness, sensitive to noise, unable to tolerate any alcohol(not that this is such a bad thing but I'd like to enjoy a beer every now and then).

I just did a middle inner ear test ordered by an ENT and my vestibular function, hearing, and tracking objects were normal.

I'm seeing an optometrist tomorrow to hopefully get a more detailed vision test. I was at U.S. open for tennis recently and it was impossible for me to watch from the side view(looking left to right/back and forth) without severe strain. Once I changed seats to behind the player so the ball was coming at me, I had no problems. In my physical therapy, tracking left to right and diaganol increased my brain fog/headaches by quite a bit.

I started to see great improvement after acupuncture. It reminded me of how I felt before my accident. Then I tried to get off the amitryptaline and started to feel much worse. I also tried to study new material for 3 hours(which I haven't really pushed myself since my accident) and I felt awful the next day.

I'm thinking of trying NUCAA chiropractor next to see if that improves my symptoms. I'm also trying to rest more and realize that if I do see improvement, I need to take it very easy in pushing my limits.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (11-15-2012)