Thread: Great News!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Mark...You never disappoint!

Mark-

You never disappoint, never cease to make me smile, and it seems, never cease to outdo yourself! How you always say the right things is beyond me, but you do! You've managed to continue to put me at ease that all will continue to go well, whilst cracking me up with a comment including God slapping one upside one's head! I love it! And it leads me to think that you are also of the belief that God has a sense of humor? I certainly am... If you knew the whole story of my life, you'd pretty much have no choice but to believe it, lol...

Anyway, yes, I am so grateful that this has worked out, and so simply, too. It was a little too simple when it came down to it actually... Not that I'm *looking* for a reason to worry, but again, if you knew me well, you'd know that things just don't happen that easy for me... I suppose maybe God was just cutting me a break for the couple weeks I spent so upset/worried about it and decided to "throw me a bone" and make it easy for once. Who knows.

But again, thanks for your support, and continued prayers. They mean so much to me. I will of course, continue to pray for you as well.

New worry, or maybe I should call it a prayer request: the ability to both have enough "good days" and motivation to get my apartment cleaned up! lol, it's beyond a mess, and it needs to be as clean and clutter-free as possible before my trial at the end of the month. And when it comes to motivation, I need all the prayer help I can get! Thanks in advance!!

~Colleen
SnowWhyte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-16-2012), Mark56 (11-15-2012), Rrae (11-16-2012)