View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Wail How-ow-ow-owdy!!! 15 November 2012

Cervical spinal fusion a wonderful gift of the restoration of my arms and hands. The pain is G O N E!!!! The numbness???? WHAT NUMBNESS??? GONE!!!!!!!

Doc has given me three months to show what damage I can do well, really, to live anew. I am allowed..... ALLOWED did ya get it? to ride my mountain bike!!! Allowed to use my total gym and the treadmill...... we are all thrilled....

So, when it is time to share thoughts of Thanksgiving, I must thank you all for the prayers and the Lord for physician aided healing through fusion which STOPPED the degeneration of my arms DEAD in its tracks. Wowie Zowie, these words are even emerging through my tapping fingers rather than the voice interface from my headset. I so much like the typing, because courtesy of that 8th grade typing class on an old carriage return typewriter I am FAST on a keyboard.

But the humility of it all is the glorious feeling of being able to hold Cleo's hand once more and actually be able to feel her hand in mine. This is something I could not peceive in June..... it was frightening to say the least.

Thus, my feeling of being Blessed and the overwhelming feelings of love for all of you which boil out of my heart agape style when I contemplate the world wide prayer partnership we have in place.
Humbled,
and Praying thanksgiving and care,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-16-2012), ger715 (11-16-2012), Hannabananna (11-16-2012), Rrae (11-16-2012)