View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for your thoughts. I am still trying to persist in doing the things that keep me going, I am still trying to keep up the yoga in the mornings and play a little piano in the afternoons, and the occassional bit of cooking. I try to weigh up the fact that I am probably making myself worse by keep on trying to do things with the psychological benefit of feeling I am making an effort every day. I believe if I keep trying eventually things will improve. But at the moment doing anything makes it worse. I can do nothing and be stable, or try doing something and be worse every day. Sometimes my body gives me no choice and I can't even force myself to do something. My body just gives up.
But I also know that the way I am has to be within certain limits, and those limits are partially imposed by not having a diagnosis. I will never be able to accept that my illness is 'all in my mind' and I will never give up trying to find an answer. I'm just not prepared to accept that this is how my life will be indefinitely, espcially when there is potentiall treatment that could improve my quality of life.
wild_cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote