View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 08:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks so much for your replay. At present I am waiting to go into see some one at the pain clinic for some epi shots. I have pretty good morn's not to much pain, but when I start walling or sit and fold laundry it set's it all off. Leg starts going numb when I walk or when I drive, and I can't walk all that far before the pain in my back and legs gets way out of control. The doc's keep pushing pain pills on me and I hate taking pain med's. I think the thing about this is that it bothers me is that it is so effecting my ability to be a active mom, every thing that I do hurts and I am so tired of saying I can't play catch because it hurts or I can't pick you up, or I am sorry that it takes me longer to walk to the field to your games. My house is a complete mess and nothing is getting done like it use to. I am putting on weight, no veg or flower garden this year, it has taken over my hole life and nothing has ever done that. I am trying to find a way to fight this and so far its winning. I still have hope that there will be some thing the surgeon or pain clinic can do. I just have to get use to the fact that it is going to take time to get in to see them and that's hard wont relief now.
mylou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote