View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I need a diagnostician

My B12 level was actually high because I was already on the methylcobalamine, so it's hard to say if I was deficient when the symptoms began. They should have tested that in the very first round of testing, but I guess they just forgot it, so now I'll never know. But really, it shouldn't be worsening now like it is, if I've corrected the problem. The tingling has moved up past the knees and the burning in my feet is approaching intolerable. I'm going to try to get some anticonvulsants for it today or Monday.

Other symptoms of Sjogren's include a lot of dryness, fatigue, joint pain and swelling and GERD (which is also worsening lately.)

As far as the succinylcholine goes, I found an article once stating that it can aggravate and bring out a pre-existing subclinical neuropathic condition. But millions of people have had repeated doses of it for ECT. I extensively searched the literature for cases like mine involving ECT and I found just one case study of it, reported back in 1986. (The procedure for ECT and MST are exactly the same except that a machine that causes an electromagnetic field is used to induce a smaller, more localized seizure with MST, rather than an electric current with ECT.) The second neurologist was comparing my concerns about having an MRI to cell phone use. I said that was really minimizing the impact that 14 treatments on my brain with a strong enough electomagnetic field to induce a seizure could have had on me and has anyone even had 14 MRI's in 5 weeks? He agreed we're talking about much stronger fields than cell phone use. --Sheesh.
KristaQ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote