View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I would confront Dr. directly about that. We all deserve respect and that is very disrespectful treatment. I kept a health journal for months, but I wrote everything in it. While my memory is no where near as bad as you describe. It is totally unreliable.

It took me about 3 months to figure out how bad it is. I have spent days trying to remember people I know/knew and drawn a complete blank. No names, faces, or any aspect. My wife has seen me turning in circles in the living room from being confused and not knowing what I was doing.

After months of going nuts about this I learned to let it go. It has caused some issues with bills and lawyers.... But all in all I am still here, the world still turns. I am having more good days than bad. So IMO memory is over rated or maybe I have forgotten how critical it is. Either way I am less stressed I know there is nothing I can do about it. I have a digital recorder and I write lots of notes. But I forget to use one of just lose the other.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote