View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I may have asked you before, Allison (thanks for that!), but have you had your Ig's run (IgA, IgG, IgE, etc.)? Maybe you have a primary immunodeficiency. If levels are low, then you can get a false negative of a test.

If you haven't seen an immunologist, it might be a good idea to get a referral to one at Mayo or in private practice.

I'm sorry but I turned my PM off because I have absolutely zero strength lately and I hardly have what it takes to do the basics every day.

I'm not sure about the IVIG and your test. When did you have IVIG? Did you have the AChR test after or before? IgG would affect the MG test since it is an IgG test. IgG also has subclasses (1-4) and they can individually be deficient.

Try not to over think the RNS. Be warm and hydrated. They'll see what they see!

Were you ever tested for vitamin deficiencies? Are you sure you have all gluten out of your diet? There is gluten put in shampoo, toothpaste, supplements and lots of other stuff. I'm a label reader, since I get really sick on gluten. Even some hair coloring has gluten in it.

If you had damage a long time, from undiagnosed CD, then the villi might not improve without Prednisone. No, I'm not saying you should have that!!! Did you ever have a biopsy of your small intestine or did you just go off of gluten?

I hope the test goes well. Let us know how it turns out!

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote