View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

a little update here. today the same doctor from university of florida who rushed me out the door and told me "we dont do skin biopsies here" had his nurse call me. she left me a message saying "the doctor wants to let you know that we are now offering skin biopsy for small fiber neuropathy. call us and let us know if you want to have it done here". how nice of him to tell me that now after just a week ago he said hes never ordered one, they dont do it there, and also said theres no point in doing one because theres nothing you can do about small fiber neuropathy. not to mention i live 2 hours away. im awaiting heavy metal screening test results and PRAYING that it comes back abnormal. then i can at least put my mind at ease knowing exactly why my nerves are messed up. and also i can work on detoxing and getting those metals out of my body so the nerves can go back to normal healthy life. other than that im still taking my nerve support and the slow-mag and im considering going to university of florida and taking that doctor up on his skin biopsy offer since the other option is mayo clinic but thats a long waiting list
Mustang0227 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote