View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 10:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

auberon,
i just stated my thinking when i was reading through threads that had a lot of discourse in them but it looks as though not many agreed with me which is fine. i have not been a member here for long, and so i will keep my thoughts to myself and read what i feel is helpful to me and comment when i feel i can truly help someone going through something i relate to. it was nice to here from someone who thinks like i do, probably because we are newer and just searching for information and not big on the confrontation. i think many here were friends from the other site, which i was not a part of, and so have a more conversational relationship and don't mind the thread going off topic for that reason.
so different strokes for different folks, right?

and to imahotep ... it is okay to speak your mind and share your good and bad stuff. don't feel you need to edit youself. you have aright to your opinions and feelings. joan