View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Orlando Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang0227 View Post
the neuro i have seems like he could care less what is wrong with me. but on the otherhand even tho hes getting ready to wash his hands with my case he did say he would send me to university of florida if these next 2 bloodworks he sent me for come back normal. the 2 bloodworks were spep and iep. the pain is getting harder and harder to tolerate and now 900mg of gabapentin does nothing for me. im in the orlando area. if you have any suggestions let me know or if u know of any good neuros in this area.
Hi and welcome.
I have very little good to say about traditional medicine. I went to the University of Miami, which is considered "world class." They made a great deal of money with all their testing, none of which did me any good.

I am now, finally getting better. A combination of living gluten free (critically important), finding the right supplements, and finally finding the right doctor. I travel over 200 miles to your area, Winter Park, to see Joya Schoen, who is an alternative physician. I think she's great, and recommend you consider that route.

I am not "normal" yet, but see slow and steady progress; at least, enough to start to remove all the fears.

Best of luck,
Steven
Steven N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (11-22-2012), mrsD (11-17-2012)