View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

The Freeze It is a clear gel (in the roll on version). And last night, the most amazing thing happened. Because I had put it on Alan, and it did nothing, I assumed it wouldn't do anything for me either.

So when my feet started burning (on top), I rolled on some of the Freez-it and lo and behold, the burning stopped. I went to bed and had no problems and when I woke up, I was fine (and I continue to be fine, thank the good lord for that).

In CVS, the Freeze it regularly says $11.98 but it was on sale for $7.99 for 88 ml or 3 fluid oz.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was just surfing the net for more information on Methyl B-12
and I came across this link.

http://www.remedydirect.com/NEU/ProductInformation.htm

This is a product that combines Methyl with B-1 and since there was no information on how many capsules or pills, I decided to call the phone number on the site. The lady said "well, you start out with 4 capsules a day, two in the morning and two at night". I said 'well, how much is in each capsule?" and she said 'oh, there is 1000 mcg of methyl b-12 in each capsule". So I said "oh, so you are taking 4000 mcg of the methy b-12 a day.?" And she said "oh, that's just to start, you will obviously take more as you go on. You should see results the next day (imagine that!!!!!!!).
Guess how much 100 capsules of this stuff is? $39.95.

I ordered methyl b-12 from iherb (1000 mcs) for $7 and change.

My goodness.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

Last edited by MelodyL; 04-30-2007 at 09:07 PM.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote