View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy2012 View Post
Krista, about the iodine...I bought the Idoral and tried to take it however if you have eaten lots of bread and have bromene in your system it cause a "herx" action which happened to me. I got lots of cystic like acne, but not acne, bumps and headaches.

I believe in iodine so I still take it but only occasionally. I can't take it the way it needs to be taken because I never wanna stick it out past the herx reactions.

I take it for thyroid though, not acid reflux.
I've never had that problem with pure Lugol's iodine. You can get it from any compounding pharmacy. It's inexpensive. I take just 2 drops a day. You can take up to 4 drops a day for a week or so if you have an infection or want to get a beginning burst of it.

So I went to get that stuff from the store. I took the apple cider vinegar with baking soda. Haven't noticed anything yet. I should buy some straws because I have sensitive teeth. I put some Camphor/Menthol ointment on one foot and it's burning more than the foot without it. It doesn't work for me. And I have to take back the Salonpas because I just noticed it has Fragrance in it and I'm allergic to that. The Aspercreme with aspirin in it seems to help my wrists though. The one with cream feels better than the one without it.
KristaQ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote