View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I am on the fence about fluoride.

I don't know what to tell you.
Of course, if you have a fluoride problem, you should avoid fluoride!

Mrs. D, I have all the respect in the world for you, and appreciate what you do for all of us. But, here I must strenuously disagree; I don't really think there's a fence. Fluoride is a poison. That's not just my opinion. 97% of European countries have already banned it.

It was not so long ago that all dentists claimed that mercury amalgams were safe to put in people's mouths. Now, 50% of all American dentists have discontinued it, and it is banned in all of Europe. Fluoride is another toxin that the American Dental Association is putting in our bodies.

Fluoride is a drug. Again, not just my opinion. Look at a tube of Crest, and see the drug warning on the label. Swallowing it is harmful. Yet we dump it into drinking water; pure insanity.

Here's a link to a video that should convince you:
http://www.fluoridealert.org/fan-tv/osmunson/

We are all working hard and spending money to rid ourselves of toxins while big corporations are looking to dump more in our food and water; often with the complicity of doctors and dentists. I know I'm starting to sound paranoid, but as the saying goes, just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

Regards,
Steven
Steven N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (11-22-2012)