View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I am so sorry of your struggles. I have heard that too about monkeys but dont know about it first hand. Have you looked or googled online? Would this be to help you be able to get out? I wonder now thinking about it why you dont see monkeys out like service dogs for ex? Would you think of getting a dog possibly or would it be too hard to take him out? I was not sure if you may have a sliding door or something?
Though I get out I also live alone and because of my medical and pain I am limited so have limited contact with people since my family is out of state so I also feel lonely. I did go through a period when I had severe ocd/anxiety/depression where I had not to the extent of what yours sounds like but a hard time leaving do to many factors. That though after over a decade of struggles and many treatments is better so I guess my point is that I hope things for you can too.
If you find out about the monkey let me know or if I read of anything I will let you
I do not know if you are getting my messages,so I'm going to send you another one please let me know if you do get them,I found some breeders of capuchin monkeys,how good is your sence of humor? 6500.00 for males and 8000.00 for females (pitty cash right?) will medacade help pay for this if my psychiatrist writes me a perscription?
katmae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote