View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 12:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My dearest Frogga,
First let me say thank you so much and Im so sorry that you have had a very hard time.You have given me some questions to ask my pain dr thank you . I dont know if I have had a prialt pump I dont know what that is .sorry Can you tell me.I had a pain morphine pump that they put a hole in my spin so I had a spinal leak for 8 months with morphine going inside that. And theirs other things that is going on but I cant talk about it here and know one knows and yes I am terminal but its more from the bad hysterectomy the problems with that they want to do the G tub feedings my dr said that would be the only one if I wanted to but not the others but Im less then 100 pounds now and weak . I have been on life support before I got RSD but I came back finally I have died 4 other times on the table but I keep coming back and fighting and I a bad typer with my hands and being so stiff my dragon voice I cant get it to work yet right hopefully soon I cant type very well and my thinking has changed so much but yes my long term boyfriend after getting one part of my divorce gone in away we were all moving to Oregon together I was theeeir 3 times with him hhhhe picked out the bussness afer we called about it then I was going to buy the house we went shopping for the house everytime we foun one when I went up in Jan he went up in Dec and then I came back to finish court with my x for the property issues we had to go to court for 5 days It about killed me thr court gave me everything it ws the best thing that could happen since I was leaving Calif. the price to live on the coast is so high so it was going to be great I started getting thing ready and at the end of Feb no more calls went from4 times a day to nothing,its weird he isnt like that he is 49 and im39 and we have myspace and they match I havent changed minr yet our song and where its say relationship and he is #1 same with me one his and it hasnt changed so I dont know when I went to go see him I got realy sick for the first time he saw it I hated it it was the hardest thing for me he had cancer a year or so he is ok so I dont know but you know I dont have the energy right now and I have talked to alot of people on myspace with RSD it seems like once I was finally not hiding anymore relly nice people besides here come out nd my old friends from over 20 yrs ago that saw me in the wheelchair at my reunuion they are coming out to keep in touch.So thats been great and here when I can be on my pc.

I cant get a helper yet because for I have to much income and settlement I dont work so soon The money will be gone in a few months here you can only have 2,ooo a month my x pays support to me and my son and he has to pay longer than nomal because the judge knew my health and I will never work again and he married me when I had the feeding tub in my chest so he kknew but Im going to keep trying because I am alone I dont want my son taking care of me even though he does Im in bed most of the time now.

So if I understood you are going to school thats great I have a call I have to take but if you can tell me about the pump that would help. please email me back,. Im sorry Take Care Karen