Thread: Wonder 280
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder if I can say "normal" isn't a word I use anymore. Everyone is unique, and therefore, normal is what is not abnormal. And if everyone is unique, then isn't everyone abnormal?

I wonder if I can say seriously, I prefer not to be normal.

I wonder if I am sure that is absolutely true.

I wonder if I can start with some thanks. I hate everyone on fb who says their thanks for the day but I really do think I need to be more thankful.

I wonder if anyone else here is thankful for music? My very good friend that is moving away next week made me a collection of his favorite cds and music really helps you feel understood, if that makes sense.

I wonder if I can say I am the most thankful for friends. You can't choose family but you sure can choose friends. ANd I am becoming even more better at doing so, the older I get.

I wonder if anyone else has a history of picking horrible friends? Of being taken advantage of because you are not assertive enough?

I wonder if you all know I have been studying introversion/extroversion lately.

I wonder how you all are doing, if you all are able to appreciate the positive side to depression and suicidal thoughts. I am trying to learn.

I wonder if you all know I was asked last night, would you see a mechanic with a broken car? I don't think I am broken.... but..... I have been. Don't you want to see someone who has had a broken car at one time or another? Or someone who fully understands, can empathize, has been there? This hurt. And still stings to think about. Because I don't fully know that answer. And I have been more broken of lately.

I wonder if you all know I am on school break. I have a week and a half to get my mind back to baseline. I have been running around and barely have had time to reflect on me.

I wonder what books you all are reading. I am reading a few this break.

I wonder what is going on in Alffe's life. I wonder about Lara. I wonder about scrabble. I wonder about Fury, Reyn, and those that don't visit SOS anymore. Kind of like me.

I wonder if they don't need to anymore. If they've moved on. Or if they fight in other ways.

I wonder what my purpose in life is and what I was meant to do here on Earth.

I wonder where lonely is. What was his fullname on here? I see my inbox messages to/from him have been deleted, I guess he moved on from SOS too.

I hope everyone here is okay.
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-18-2012), barbo (11-18-2012), Koala77 (11-19-2012)