View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pertiman22 View Post
Yeah I know. The players that are injured are kinda supposed to go watch the games, I'm currently not going to the ones that are away but I go to the home games.

Update:

Went to see another hockey of my team, same stuff, couldn't focus on anything for the entire game. I just stare at it. It's weird.

Even when I was talking to people there, it was bizarre. I could talk normally, have a decent conversation, you know, small talk and all but when at some point I had to explain something to somebody, I had trouble focusing on what I was going to say and it felt like my brain couldn't download everything I wanted to say, I've never felt this way in my life before. It's a bit scary.

Anyway, today (Sunday), I've been feeling like total shyt the entire day. No energy, no motivation, no ability to focus. I've been feeling like a zombie all day long. I've had huge mental fog all day, I'm literally unable to focus. I still went on a 1 hour long walk with my dog, it went ok. I walked quite slowly, I was vey calm.

Since I try to avoid tv, computer, video games and books, newspapers,... I'm trying to keep busy. I can't just sit in a chair all day doing nothing. The fact that I can't workout or play sports is already making me go crazy.

My sensitivity to light is quite high now, higher than in the beginning. Now it's like when I know there's going to be light (sun, lamp, car lights,...) my first reaction, without even thinking about it, is to protect myself against it. I protect my eyes with my hands or turn my head. It's almost as if though I'm scared of the light.

Driving home at night yesterday was quite uncomfortable. The lights seemed brighter than usual (before the concussion)

Also, the fact that I have to study for the GMAT while all this is going on is quite challenging.

Well as you can see, I'm not feeling that great, I hope it gets better.

Thanks again guys for being here, it's so helpful to have a community like this, just the simple fact of exchanging a few words with people in the same situation helps a lot.

Cheers
i know how you feel with driving at night and the lights are brighter. when im behind cars their tail lights seem to shine a red beam at me

and what sucks for me is when i look at lit up signs i see double.

here is some hope for you though. im 9 months in and the first 4-5 months during the day i couldnt stand light but now im pretty decent at standing the light it definitly gets better
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote