View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Additional Update on Docs and my fall

Thanks for your responses.
I agree that I should have an MRI or at least an X Ray. So about 20 mintues ago (after my last post) I called my family Dr. and insisted I see my regular Dr. who knows me and my condition. Indicated that I was concerned that the other Dr. did not prescribe x rays or an MRI. and gave me a scrip for something she did not know the contraindications possible.
Well - forget that . They said I couldn't see my regular Dr. for 3 weeks. Can you believe that?
Then I called my neurologist for an emergency apt. No apts. at all. I 'm on a waiting list - could be a month. Since I already went to the family Dr. she said to just take the selexan and see how I feel in a few weeks.
Maybe I should just go to the ER. That looks like the only way I can get seen. The pain has now traveled into my neck and head. It does feel like fibro spreading or RSD spread.
You are correct - why did I pass out? I have no idea. I am taking the same drugs I always take and felt fine before I came into the kitchen and fell.
Thanks for your support as always.
I'll keep you posted on my progress. My hands are killling me now from all this typing.
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote