View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

"Doctor told that nothing is wrong with my brain and he said it is just headache. I don't feel the pain is like a headache."

I know just what your going through. I developed a pain in my head, but it didn't feel like a headache. It felt different. A pain unlike a headache.
Good luck getting a doctor to understand that one!
The only advice I can give you keep fighting. Keeping going to different doctors don't let them blow you off.
BUTT! and it's a BIG BUTT. You could wind up like me.
And that's not so good.
That pain in my head. It started around March of 1996.
I've had it everyday and night since then.
I didn't take it lying down. I spent many years, many doctors, many operations (16) and would go tomorrow for another one if only some neurosurgeon had some idea what to try next. None of them do as I have been to many more then just the three who had the pleasure of drilling holes through my skull. I have a weird sense of humor. When I was out and about with a head covered with staples and I spotted adults or kids staring I would go up to them and ask if they'd like to touch them. They usually freaked out.

I wish you the best.
But your going to have to take the bull by the horns and wrestle with him to see what can be done for you. I have pushed for surgery when the surgeon wanted me to wait a year.
BTW CT's, MRI's, X-Ray's don't always reveal whats wrong in ones brain.
I've had over 20 CT's, 3 MRI's, and to many X-Ray's.

If you have any questions the crazy man will answer.
my head hurts 2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote