View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:59 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Julie

I wish I could provide in a single human the comparison you seek, but I am not your Medtronic/Boston Sci compare slate. Instead, I have been a poster kid [most unofficially] for the success of the Boston route with the paddles installed via laminectomy at T8-9. In two plus years I have not had any issue with movement, twinge of desparation, or draw back from the lami, and through it I have managed to recognize the blessings of life restoration.

On your part, I feel tremendous empathy regarding the horrible pain you have known, and friends here, Saffy, Sinead, Pooh, and Tchr012, among others would surely be able to share thoughts regarding the removal of your stim.

Medtronic? Rrae, our benefactress who was able to secure the opening of this forum is a Medtronic user, and has dealt with migration of lead and such. While her unit does provide help, it is not complete help, as she suffers spasms. She will most assuredly be along to chime in and offer thoughts because that is what she does!

The great upside of this place is we are populated with a good many folks who join hands, arms and shoulders to lift one another up through thick and thin, hard times and experiences and joys. I am thrilled you are part of us now, and welcome you with a big being aware you need to be treated gently. Look for others to come along and share the wealth of caring and thoughts from experience. It is well worth your while.

Agape,
Prayin,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-20-2012), eva5667faliure (11-20-2012), ger715 (11-19-2012), Rrae (11-20-2012)