View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry to hear the infusion wasn't long lasting, it did not provide a last effect for me either.I have some reservations about ketamine, I know it has been successful for some people but have felt it is too risky to try. HBOT is definitely a safe treatment and painless treatment as long as you follow simple rules such as no nail polish, makeup, hair spray etc. I have had around 60 "dives"HBOT treatments and did have lasting reduced pain and swelling. It didn't completely take it away but it did help some and the after each treatment I was so full of energy. I like to think of the treatments as a battery recharger. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallysue View Post
So here is how the Lido Infusion went Friday: I was pain free during the infusion and recovery - a few hours. I was somewhat better for about 30 hours and then pain and symptoms began to get back to as before. They did not follow with any new meds so I do not know if that would have helped. I am discouraged. The doc said to call him in one week with an update.
What should I try next? I am a bit afraid to try ketamine. Should I try HBOT?

This is truly a horrible condition that no human should have to endure.
musicgirl757 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CRPStweet (11-29-2012)