View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile I'm a young adult with chronic pain issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsieGrant View Post
I have RSD and I am new here as of tonight. I am wondering if there are any Teens or Young Adults interested in talking about Chronic Pain? I have posted in the RSD part of the site and I usually have no problem talking to older adults but I have never met anyone around my age who has any kind of Chronic Pain and it would nice to change that. I hope this is the right place to ask this since I have given up trying to make the people in my life who don't have Chronic Pain understand what I go through...I can barely walk and my RSD has resulted in severe memory problems and depression which no one even tries to understand...I have had too many lonely years.
Hi Elsie,
Thanks so much for posting. I have been looking and looking online for support resources for young adults with chronic pain issues. I have a lot of health problems (have had my whole life), but some times have been worse than others. In high school, I dealt with a chronic pain syndrome that was (I'm told) very similar to RSD. Now, a few years later, I'm dealing with a variety of pain issues in my feet, and I'm temporarily using a wheelchair to get around my college campus. How are you feeling now? Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk.
writerwoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote