View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=mg neck prob;933220]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorhead View Post
I have read and gathered various opinions and facts regarding this subject and it is a condition I am dealing with and being called severe. My original understanding of it has somewhat changed and I was wondering if you fine folks might have a firmer take on it than what I do.

Hello Gatorhead, im sorry btw neck shoulder back can you get a break?? I do have a close friend was diagnosed the same after conservative treatment of P.T and doing anti-inflamatory meds which did help for a short time. Decided to do a procedure called Facet Rhizitomy---which was done out patient he said very minimal procedure that burns the nerve he was told it had 70% success rate and it would be repeated if symptoms were to return. This as 6 months ago so far pain free. I remember he went in the morning that night he was at his sons game. Not sure if this a typical result for everyone--hopefully someone on here can shed more light. Gator---I admire your strength and I know your smart and will make educated choice. You know they say try everything before fusion as its perm.
Gator one ? for you I been having extreme muscle twitching....did u have that after your acdf??
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote