View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hmmm ~ According to this, you just have a couple of cysts on the covering of the nerve roots which are pretty common. This wouldn't accord for your numbness.

I think I'd take my films and have another radiologist read them if I were you. Now I'm not sure if you'll get one to do it. They're kinda "funny" about that from what I hear, but they might do it for a small fee. I really don't know. I've never had this happen.

There MUST be something that would explain your leg numbness. And it has to be in the spine! Perhaps they need to look higher up -- although I doubt it.

See what another radiologist has to say, and let us know ok? I'd be REALLY interested in this, so PLEASE let me know, huh? Thanks. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
wllwrt4fd (11-20-2012)