View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by west1 View Post
Thanks orthomolecular for your input. It appears that part of the problem may be the toxic minerals blocking absorption of the nutritional minerals. For example, I have been supplementing with zinc picolinate (supposedly one of the more absorbable zinc supplements) for quite some time now, but apparently, per the hair result, may still be deficient intracellularly. My doctor is in agreement with my current supplementation regimen, but has commented that I may not be absorbing all of the supplements due to the toxic minerals.

The oral chelator I am using (as I understand) is supposedly a more “gentle” type than some of the other chelator chemicals (e.g. DMPS, DMSA, etc.). I feel there is a lot that I still don’t know regarding toxic minerals and chelation, but I am continuing to read and trying to learn all I can.
Hello West
I have just been told that I have very high levels of murcury and lead and I need chelation ..I want to find out as much as I can before embarking on what might cause more damage to myself ..can you help with any knowledge on this..when I read through the posts it sounds as though you are quite knowledgable on the subject...Thankyou for any help you may be able to give me Thanks Heather
awsome 123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote